Ordering Instructions and Information
- Orders for uniforms are placed individually. If you are ordering for multiple players, you must place separate orders for each player. Once you complete an order for one player and get the order number, there will be a button to click to place another order for your additional player(s).
- SV is not able to expedite orders, we will do our best to fill orders as quickly as possible. Orders are completed for each club by the date they were ordered. Inventory of each size/item and customization/personalization of those items in the order will affect the completion time. Due to these factors, it is possible for orders placed after yours to be completed sooner.
- All decisions on uniform brand or style and required items for purchases are made by each soccer club, SV does not make those determinations.
- SV does not sell club badges or logos individually for personal use. You will need to contact your club for further details on purchasing logos.
- Need to order Extra Items? If you have already purchased the club’s required uniform items and are wanting extra additional items be sure to select Extra Items or Returning Player from the Group drop down.
- If you are New to the club you will need to select the specific category that applies to your player in the Group drop down to be sure you are purchasing all the correct club required items needed for that age group.
- Discounts, specials and free shipping on soccervillage.com do not apply to Team Hub orders. They only apply to retail purchases made on the soccervillage.com website.
- Orders placed in June/July/August for high school age players that do not play until late Fall/early Winter will not be processed until late August or early September after the non-high school age players orders are completed.
Uniform Sizing Information
- SV recommends trying on all uniform pieces before placing an order.
- Please be sure that your child has been fitted for the uniform before ordering. We do not recommend that you rely on uniforms from a previous uniform kit as sizing from the manufacturers can change on uniforms when the styles change. Contact SV or your club to find out where uniform samples can be found for try-on.
Seasonal Delivery Estimates
- Items available for ordering may not be in stock at the time of ordering due to seasonal stock levels.
- Inventory delays from the manufacturer may increase wait time for certain stock products.
- Team Hub uniform orders are final, please select sizing carefully (see Return Policy)
- Custom designed uniform pieces (Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, Puma, New Balance or Unitus) for items that are out of stock the manufacturer lead time is 60-90 days.
Fall Ordering Window:
- U8-U14 orders placed by your June ordering deadline are estimated to be completed between 8/5 and 8/20 (Orders placed after June deadline estimated delivery after 8/30)
- U15 and up orders placed by your August deadline are estimated to be completed between 10/20 and 11/5 (Orders placed after August deadline estimated delivery after 11/15)
Holiday Delivery (12/20):
- Orders needing customization/embroidered names or numbers need to be placed by 11/25 for delivery in time for Christmas. This is dependent on product availability.
Spring Ordering Window:
- Orders placed by January 1st are estimated to be completed between 2/15 and 3/1 (Orders placed after deadline estimated delivery after 3/1)
Orders placed outside of specified ordering/delivery windows:
- Orders are estimated to take up to 4 weeks depending on product availability at the time the order is placed outside of the specified ordering/delivery windows.
- Each player’s jersey number will be supplied by the club, team administrator or coach for each team.
- You will not have the ability to enter your jersey number during the order placement process.
- If you have a number request, contact your team administrator or coach. SV cannot assign jersey numbers.
- The date you place your order online may not be the date your credit card is charged.
- When your order is placed you will see a $1.00 pending hold on your account to ensure you are using a valid credit card for the purchase. The $1.00 hold will drop off your account after a few business days.
- SV will charge the credit card on the order after receiving the number assignment from the club and reviewing the order.
- If for any reason you are unable to pay using a credit card online during the checkout process, please contact our office before proceeding.
- All orders must be paid in full before they will be processed, customized and delivered.
- Issues receiving payment for the uniforms may delay the processing time.
- In order to keep customer shipping costs to a minimum SV ships orders complete.
- If items are on backorder or delivery is delayed for any reason and you would like to have part of your order completed, please email SV customer service with that request: email@example.com.
- If you have selected the UPS shipping option there will be an additional charge to have partial orders shipped.
- There is not an additional charge to pick up a partial order at your local Soccer Village if the request is made with Customer Service to receive the available items before the full order is completed.
- SV cannot refund or exchange, items that have been personalized with names or numbers.
- Customized items may only be returned for manufacturer defects.
- There will be NO cash refunds. All returns will be refunded in the form of store credit, company check, exchange or credit back on charge card.
- No refunds will be accepted for any unworn/unused items after 30 days from delivery
- A copy of the order acknowledgement or invoice must accompany all returns
- SV will not reimburse customization costs if an item is returned due to manufacturer defect.
- Customer must pay shipping on all returns or exchanges.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Soccer Village.
The following problems are not considered manufacturer’s defects and are not returnable:
- Clothing damaged from improper laundering
- Manufacturer’s logos on merchandise coming off (i.e. logos screened on shorts or jerseys)
- Any other reason as may be determined by the manufacturer from time to time.
- Any cosmetic related issue that does not affect the performance of that item.
Length of Warranties from Date of Purchase
- Clothing: 30 days
- Backpacks and duffel bags: 60 days
- Handwashing is recommended. Optional: Machine wash “inside-out” in cold water. Do NOT use bleach.
- Line/hang dry recommended. Optional: Tumble dry garments “inside-out” using the lowest possible temperature setting. Do NOT iron garment directly over logos. Do NOT Dry-clean.
- If you are having issues ordering or have questions about the status of your order, please direct those questions in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to speak to someone in person, the Customer Service hours of operation are Monday thru Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time) and can be reached at